Wednesday 4 February 2015

#thearlegirlpearls: flowers

So i'm starting this thing on Instagram but i didn't want you guys to miss out... I'm sharing pearls of wisdom from Thearle Girl: #ThearleGirlPearls.

Each week i will post a photo with a piece of advice to share... Something I do which makes my life easier, more productive, healthy, happy, cost effective, etc.

Hope you enjoy. I sure enjoyed my "photoshoot"!


Look, I know we don't all get flowers all the time, but with Valentines Day coming up, we can hope, right!? So if you're like me, when you occasionally get flowers, you want them to last as long as possible. It's easy to see some dead flowers in a bunch, get sad and chuck them all in the bin. But in reality, only a couple are probably dead. Learn the art of editing: throw out the dead, clean the water, get another vase and you'll give them new life! Even if they are looking happy, change their water every 3 days – they like that! Now your yearly bunch of flowers can last a little longer. Hooray!


Do you have a problem that needs solving or your own pearl to share? Write to me at thearlegirl@gmail.com, comment below or post on my Facebook or Instagram page – can't wait to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment