Friday 6 November 2015

Frocktober 2015.


For half of October, I participated in Frocktober. It's a month of wearing dresses, I mean frocks, to raise money and awareness for Ovarian Cancer. I partnered up, and by 'partnered up' I mean I sent my followers her way with their cash, with Lexi from PottyMouthMama. She raised an incredible $8,860.63 (it's not too late to donate).

Above you can see my dresses from the 15 days I participated. Check out my Instagram feed to see the dresses more closely and read the stories from each day (as well as some devastating facts about ovarian cancer). It was fun participating, I got to wear lots of dresses and it built my self-confidence being photographed each day.

Looking forward to sharing my frocks with you again in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment