Friday 19 February 2016

hello, walk all over me.

We have just moved to Melbourne.

We have just moved from a two bedroom apartment on the Pacific Highway in Sydney, to a four bedroom house on the outskirts of Melbourne. There are horses and cattle one minute from my house. We are living in a new development, which is still being developed; hence the horses.

I am in the middle of suburbia, and I'm loving it. I think it's going to make me even more of a housewife than I already am!

When upsizing, there are lots of things to buy. And we don't like to just buy anything. My husband likes to look in all shops selling a certain thing to compare quality, price and aesthetics, then go back and (generally) buy the first one he's seen.

Today, after looking in Freedom, Kmart and Bunnings for a doormat, and not finding the perfect one, I thought I'd look online and write you a blog post to share some ace doormats. This is what I found:

Bloomingville Doormat from Proforma Store $89 (dog not included)
Black Stripes Doormat from Doormats by French Knot $69.95
Hello Bubble Vinyl Backed Doormat from Doormats by French Knot $49.95
Bloomingville Doormat from Amara $93
Bloomingville Doormat from Amara $60

Who knew doormats were so expensive...

Now to convince my husband that one of these is the one...



No comments:

Post a Comment