Tuesday 10 November 2015

aleida pullar.

Aleida Pullar is a lovely lady who sells the most beautiful ceramics. I met her at Avoca Beachside Markets (a long time ago) where my mum and I immediately fell in love and bought each other pieces for Christmas and birthdays. There's something special about buying products directly from the makers.

I am in love with what she creates: their originality and uniqueness. Each piece is handmade and so every piece is different.






Not only does she work with ceramics but also linen. I am in love! I love linen in itself but what she creates is amazing! Hand drawn linen inspired by nature: fish, flowers, shells, spots, landscapes.





Follow her on facebook: Aleida Pullar: Studio Latitude 33 and instagram @aleidapullar. You'll see me there – I 'like' almost everything she puts up!

Images taken from aleidapullar.com and her Instagram page.

2 comments:

  1. very good items. and inspiring too. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mark. Her work is beautiful, isn't it?!

      Delete