Monday 19 September 2016

new things coming!

In case you haven't heard, we're having a baby!


So much excitement, so much change, so much anticipation.

We're slowly getting things ready and getting ourselves ready... however you prepare for a baby.

This will mean lots of changes: changes in our lives, changes in the blog, changes with everything... but hopefully all for the better!

It also leads to much more potential of what to write about, especially in things I'm already passionate about:

- healthy living (how I'm bringing this baby into and up in the world)
- sustainable living (how to I'm trying to not create so much waste and use less plastic)
- interiors (oh I have some cute things to show you!)
- craft (yes, I've been busy making...)
- supporting small businesses (I have purchased a few sweet things!)
- DIY (and I've been doing some upcycling and creating)

Plus I'll share some photos from my baby showers (yes, I'm having two!) and I might share some thoughts and stories on pregnancy, birth and being a new mum... that is if my baby sleeps, my body copes, and I have any time and headspace to write.

Keep an eye out, hopefully we'll have new content soon (but don't hold your breath, pregnancy has been exhausting and not awfully productive!) including some interviews and I've been chatting with some guest bloggers...

I'll continue sharing other content as well. We'll have to wait and see what there is. Thearle Girl is changing and moulding, with life and its journeys.

Join me on the adventure... I'd so appreciate your support.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Look forward to reading and following along! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! Thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete