Sunday 6 July 2014

studio cockatoo.

With the Brisbane Finders Keepers markets on this weekend, I thought I'd share with you a favourite from the Sydney Finders Keepers markets that I came across on my visit.

This awesome company called Studio Cockatoo create "beautiful geometric and modern art" which we both fell in love with straight away.

We both absolutely loved these two birds which they had displayed. How sweet would they be beside a bed, looking at one another. Unfortunately they wouldn't go with the set up of our bedroom, but I am already dreaming of ideas for our "new house." What I'm going to do which I can't do here. I'm really good at planning ahead as we have no intention of moving any time soon....





I love this little goldfish and the use of negative space.


Not only are they gorgeous but also very affordable, starting at $20 for an A4 print. I know where I'm going when I'm next looking for a print.

Check them out. So many other great prints! Visit their website: studiocockatoo.com.au. (All images taken from their site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment