Thursday 17 July 2014

stall.

I've just got home from a few days up the coast. So good.


There are so many things to enjoy while being away: reading in the sun on the deck, adventures on the rocks, visiting favourite cafes, and bushwalks to secluded beaches, but my favourite is usually visiting the side of the road stall selling fresh home grown produce.

There's something amazing about stepping inside this stall, choosing my limes, exploring the new produce, checking to see if there are any eggs, and joyfully putting my money into the honesty tin. I don't know why, but I just love it!


I love getting organic limes packed in baskets for a steal. I love that my eggs come in reused cartons with today's date printed on them. I love that I get local honey. And I love supporting these people, in their side of the road adventure.


Next time you drive past a side of the road stall, stop and see what they have. You'll probably find yourself a bargain, support a local business, and get local, seasonal, organic food... winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment