Saturday 11 October 2014

whileaway.

My husband and I took a little getaway last week. With my health, and our personalities, we are very last minute holidays planners. When we're away we love to see lots of new places and do lots of new things.

We booked the flights on Friday, accommodation on Sunday, and flew out on Tuesday – we didn't leave much time to research and find the best places to go. Luckily I knew about the Whileaway Guides and they were able to tell us where to go (along with a couple of friends who I knew had travelled in similar parts).

Have you ever gone on a holiday and been too overwhelmed by the number of restaurants that you don't know which one is any good and you take so long deciding you don't eat dinner until 9pm? Or you look in every shop on the main street only to realise all the good shops are actually a block back? Or you drop into the information office and all they tell you is that you should go to the beach?

I hate that! And I'm so glad I've found the Whileaway Guides to stop this problem!

Having this guide meant that we flew north and then went discovering. They describe their guides as "unbiased and impartial. Like the diary of a well travelled friend." To me, it's a locals guide to the area – so detailed and so many suggestions. They also include other nearby towns that we definitely would not have ordinarily visited.


They cover destinations in all states and territories of Australia. I not only have the Byron Bay one from our recent holiday, but also bought my husband some local ones: Northern Beaches, Blue Mountains and the Central Coast for day trips or weekends away. Why not when they're packaged so sweetly in recycled cardboard sleeves!?



And they even do customised wedding invitations. Umm, as if destination weddings aren't cool enough!!


Check them out for your next holiday, weekend away or daydream!

webwhileawayguides.com.au
instagram@whileawayguides
facebookfacebook.com/WhileawayGuides

No comments:

Post a Comment