Friday 28 November 2014

Christmas is coming.



I love this time of year: the weather is warming up, the parties are starting to happen, there's an excitement and anticipation in the air. Christmas is coming! For some, there is much stress with organising those parties, making the decorations and wrapping those presents. This is where I thrive!

I love to create.

I especially love the tradition of giving and receiving gifts. It honours something much bigger, the gift of Jesus. How a gift is presented speaks volumes.

This Christmas, I'd love to wrap your gifts for you.



The options are endless, so please let me know if you have something specific in mind or if I can wrap your presents however I'd like. They can all be matching, united in theme, or completely different. Choose traditional Christmas colours or whatever ones you like. It's up to you... or you can leave it up to me!

For gift wrapping ideas, check out my Pinterest page, 'wrapping' (you can check them out even if you're not on Pinterest). Little Paper Lane also has pinned lots of fun wrapping ideas. Check them out. Here are some of my faves:



If you like tags on your gifts, let me know. I am happy to custom make gift tags using paper, gift wrap, photos or fabric, or make ornaments to adorn your gifts. The tags can be hand stamped with 'Merry Christmas' or your loved ones name or whatever words you like, or left plain for you to write on.

The options actually are endless.

So start dreaming, or give me full reign, I'd love to make your Christmas a little less stressful for you!

If you're keen, let's chat. Contact me on social media or thearlegirl@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment