Tuesday 6 May 2014

omelette.

Often I need a quick, easy and nutritious dinner. My husband has lots of meetings and things on at night - I'm home alone at least three nights per week. I seriously couldn't be bothered cooking for myself! Often there's stuff in the freezer but when there's not, I need to make something else. Salads are good but often not filling, but recently I love omelettes.

Last week I made a super filling, quick, yummy and easy dinner full of good stuff! 

I looked in the fridge and I had eggs so I added bacon, grated zucchini and sliced mushrooms. Whisked up in a bowl, chucked in a frypan, kind of flipped, then served up. Delicious!



What do you make when you need a quick dinner or can't be bothered to cook something big up for yourself? I'd love some more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment