Friday 23 May 2014

wall banner.

I was at a friends apartment last week and I loved it. It's a small, modern, inner city apartment which they have given lots of character. They have collected beautiful things from the side of the road, second hand shops and gumtree (like us), and her partner even made an awesome TV cabinet. The mix-match style is beautiful! I need photos. Imagine retro furniture, beautiful artwork, Moroccan style soft furnishings. Beautiful.

Many things caught my attention. I'd love to bring many of her things home. But I keep thinking of a banner they have on their wall. It reads, "IT'S OK". 

What an amazing thing to have declared on your wall. It's ok. No, actually, it is. I think I need to be reminded of this.


I wonder what else I need to be reminded of. 

I have been thinking about the phrase, LET IT GO. There is power in that too. We must let it go. I've written a whole journal entry on this. (Maybe for another time). 

http://www.schoolhouseelectric.com/let-it-go-wall-banner.html

I wonder what other phrases could speak life into our lives. 

I found this DIY so I can put up whatever I'd like in whatever colours I like and whatever size I like. Fun. And who doesn't love DIY!?

http://breathehappiness.co.uk/2014/no-sew-resolution-banner.html

What would you say on your banner? What words do you need to be reminded of daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment