Thursday 15 May 2014

socks.

It's coming up to the time of year that I end up looking like I only ever wear the same clothes. Often I am wearing jeans, my warm black jacket and boots. Sometimes I wear black stockings with a black skirt or I change my shoes. I usually have a nice top underneath but I rarely take my jacket off.

So I need something exciting to bring some colour and life to my outfit.

Welcome my new socks.


Mother's Day usually means presents for mums, but according to gorman, it means presents for mums and daughters. I'm ok with that!

Here are some ways in which I'm wearing my new socks.




While we were at gorman, I got to see up close the things I'd been eyeing off online. So many nice things this season!

And now, I'll leave you with some cute owl socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment