Sunday 7 September 2014

7vignettes.

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have noticed that for the first seven days of September I have been posting a random selection of photos, with words attached, the 7vignettes hashtag, and tagging some people. Well, I am in a competition/challenge which occurs each month (I did it for the first time this month). It's run by a blog called Interiors Addict and each month has a different judge who selects seven words which the photos must represent.

Here are my photos:

Day 1: yellow.
you may recognise this photo from my post, yellow.





















Day 2: forever summer.




















Day 3: holiday.




















Day 4: stripes.




















Day 5: nostalgia.




















Day 6: family.




















Day 7: four-legged friend.





















If you're not following me on Instagram, please do! There are so many more photos and much more interaction than on facebook or even on the blog. Click here or follow @thearlegirl. See on you insta!

No comments:

Post a Comment