Monday 22 September 2014

the block : ensuites.

Excited to see the final interior room for this season! I think they'll be great, as their second bathroom and final interior week.

michael and carlene : Their room looks beautiful. I love their style: "simple, stylish and sophisticated." I really love the touches of wood and the unassuming marble tiles and black tapware. I think the glass pendants work really well, if they were timber I think it would have been too much. I think they've done really well and I really like their styling!


chris and jenna : They've done really well! I love the exposed copper pipe, the large scale grey tiles and their pendants. I'm not a massive fan of the 3D tiles and it's such a shame they didn't get to finish. So disappointed for them, again!



karstan and max : I didn't love their last bathroom with all the glossy black tiles and once again, not loving them but I much prefer the smaller tiles around the vanity and mirror. And the matte white double vanity is very cool – the rest is not doing heaps for me.



simon and shannon : The boys were very excited for the judges to see their room; I love seeing their love and confidence for their room! The wooden bath is beautiful, especially under the window with amazing styling! Their matte vanity is beautiful and I love the huge mirror. It's very simple and stunning!



darren and deanne : They always do beautiful rooms. I really love the mini grey hexagonal tiles (as always) and it's clever how they have put the double shower right at the windows to engage the outside world. Not loving their styling but overall it's a great bathroom.



Looking forward to seeing their finished apartments next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment