Tuesday 21 July 2015

Burton Health Tea Club.

Last week I gave you a sneak peak into the Burton Health Tea Club through my interview with Laura. The experience of receiving the package is hard to put into words. The Tea Club is an experience. Sure, it's just tea, but it's so much more than that.

Receiving mail at your door is exciting when you've sent it to yourself but receiving it from someone else, when you're not exactly sure when it will arrive and not exactly sure what's inside, is joyous. I love presents and so this gets me all excited. Even writing about it, a couple of weeks later, I am all jittery – in a good way!


I opened the regular Australia Post box to find a beautifully wrapped gift inside. After stopping to take some photos and not wanting to open it too quickly so the excitement didn't pass too quickly, I carefully unwrapped this gift. I came across tea (as expected) but the surprise was this month's custom blend, aptly named Winter Warmer. The tea was a large bag as well as a small one-serve bag, a beautifully designed postcard with the ingredients and pictures and what they were good for, and a gift. I'd heard it was a good gift this month, and that rumour was true: a Natural Tranquility aromatherapy candle in White Tea and Berries. A candle housed in a beautiful glass jar with a wooden lid (I will definitely be using the jar when I'm done with the candle).

Image from @burtonhealth Instagram

If I could experience this, as well as receive these amazing goodies, every month, I'd be a very happy girl. I love the anticipation and the joy and the presents. I'm sure that even if I'd paid for it myself, it would still feel like a special present, because of the love and care that Laura puts into it.

I think the Tea Club is a great idea, and these are the top 3 reasons why:
1. Self-care isn't big enough. It's often seen as extravagant, but I think it's necessary. Always giving to others and not doing some things to look after yourself is dangerous. Go on, treat yoself!
2. Tea is good, herbal tea is better. Organic herbal tea created by a naturopath is best as you get the goodness of the herbs (without the pesticides) and nothing nasty added, in specific blends to help you. And if the blends have punny names, that's even better – you must be on to a good thing! Burton Health tea is delicious – that should be enough to get you to join the tea club – and even better, you get to try a new blend every month!
3. You can never have too much tea, but if you can, this is a perfect gift to pass on. The tea club doesn't only have to be a gift to yourself, but it can be a gift to someone special in your life (for one month or many). The brilliance of the tea club includes a sample tea – this means you can try the tea and if you don't like it, you can pass it on, or you can choose to pass it on and still get to try it. Win-win I say!


Now run, don't walk (or just click HERE) to check out the punny names and get free shipping and wish the online shop a Happy Birthday (until 12 midday 23 July 2015). Just enter 'welovetea' at the checkout. You won't regret it! Or sign up to the Burton Health Tea Club for three, six or twelve months, and it could be your birthday every month! I wonder what punny names she'll think of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment