Sunday 3 August 2014

the block : guest bedrooms.

The Block is back. Sorry to everyone who wants to talk to me about anything else for the next few months but I'll probably be consumed by The Block. Seeing it just makes me want to be on it so much!

Room reveals are the best. I love seeing the way the rooms come together and I feel like you get to know the contestants heaps more through it.

My thoughts from this week:

So in love with Michael and Carlene's room! Their colour choices are exceptional. Those cabinets, the copper pendants, and that artwork! Loving her style.


The boys room is so fun and contemporary (and I really love mustard)! I love their details and the way they think outside the box i.e. 5ft cactus, two types of flooring, wooden panelling.


Max and Karstan seriously have a stunning advantage with those windows and that view and that amount of natural light. They were well restored and made the room for me. Unfortunately I wasn't as keen on the rest of it (except those billy button flowers)... even though I feel like I'm on their team having been at school with Karstan.


I was expecting Chris and Jenna's room to be exceptional. It was in the ways I expected - the graphic ceiling and massive space but they were let down with their styling. I was so impressed with their extra details including the desk and ensuite door and photographic artworks of the original building. I think they're going to do well!


I so loved the artwork chosen in Dee and Darren's room as well as those pom pom pillows. The panelling worked surprisingly well!



Can't wait for this season. It looks like it's going to be an absolute cracker! The teams are all really lovely and they all look very talented too!

No comments:

Post a Comment